lunes, septiembre 10, 2007

I lost ...yesterday

Yesterday i went to the center of the city to check mi e-mail in the ciyber coffe, after that, i went to the pirate store disc to buy some video game for my play station I. I was reviewing some plays, but no one like me, so when i gone back, i saw something that change my way to think about the persons, i knew that all was lossing, and i already knew that, but when you love something, that is all for you.

Well, no use, the life if hard and that is the reason for follwing fight, now is time to begin and see to another way and continue searching...

This is not the firts time, but if is the hardest one, and in soomewhere i listened, if it doesn´t kill you, it will become stronger...

The life is hard in this moment, but when all finish, i will be happy and smiling to the lige again.

I write really bad in english, and speak worse, but today, i wrote with the heart.....

No hay comentarios.:

 
Clicky Web Analytics